About the Forum 2017
Market dynamics have challenged the oil and gas industry to evolve.
Digital technology now stands to bring its own disruption to our industry. It is fundamentally changing how we work—to enhance performance and enable unmatched value creation.
Schlumberger is launching a new E&P environment for this evolving world. We are harnessing the power of data to extend science and our expertise into every corner of your operations, delivering optimized production at the lowest cost per barrel.
The Software Integrated Solutions (SIS) Global Forum lays out our vision for this new future to solve challenges in subsurface characterization, well construction, planning, and production optimization.
Five reasons to attend
Are you looking for new ways of working that deliver better outcomes?
Our key aim for the SIS Global Forum 2017 is to enable unmatched value creation throughout the E&P lifecycle and help you enhance your company’s performance.
The Forum is a unique opportunity. Don't miss out:
- Hear industry leaders share their vision for the future of the oil and gas industry
- Learn how your peers are using technology to tackle today’s industry challenges
- Experience a new E&P environment for our evolving industry
- Network with industry leaders, domain experts, and peers from around the world
- Enjoy evening programs at some of Paris’ most extraordinary venues
Located in the heart of Paris, Le Palais des Congrès de Paris combines bold architecture and international renown. The Forum is anchored at the Grand Amphitheater, with event space on level 2.